A deposit of 50% of the cabin stay is required.
A reservation is not confirmed until a deposit is received. The deposit is applied to the total amount of the confirmed reservation.
Guests with confirmed reservations are responsible for the cost of the entire length of their reservation.
Receipt of your deposit commits you to this policy.
Deposit is fully refundable and reservation responsibility is transferred, if you have your own replacement at the time of cancellation. Refundable minus a $50 re-booking fee if reservation is filled by Pine Terrace Resort. Not refundable, in part or in full, under any other conditions.
Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is before 9:00 a.m. We need this time to properly prepare your cabin. NO EARLY CHECK-INS PLEASE!
- All cabins are housekeeping,
- Please bring your own bath & kitchen towels, and soaps as they are NOT provided.
- Bed linens are provided
- All cabins are Smoke-Free. (smoking is allowed on grounds)
- Sorry, No camping, tents, fireworks, or Wave Runners/Jetskis (Personal Watercraft)
- Sorry, No pets. (Guests, please inform your visitors of this policy. Kennel facilities located within 3 miles of the resort)
- Sorry, No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- Rates subject to 6.875% Minnesota State sales tax
and 1% local lodging tax
- Registered guests are asked to notify us in advance of any daytime or over-night visitors to the resort. We reserve the right to charge for visitors
Bringing a Boat?
If you are bringing a boat to Star Lake it is important to make sure your boat has been out of the water for enough time for prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species. This is very dependent to temperature/moisture/time of year and other environmental conditions. Your boat needs to be clean and dry at least 8 to 14 days before re-entering another lake or river. In order to launch your boat here at Pine Terrace Resort it is required that is has been out and dried adequately from any lake. This to prevent the spread of these damaging Aquatic Invasive Species. Here is a link to an estimator that gives a guideline of how long it really takes to dry a boat before it can be put into another body of water. Aquatic Invasive Species Estimator
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
3% Office Charge for Credit Cards.
- Individual fire rings (camp fire wood supplied free nightly)
- Swimming Beach
- Water Trampoline and Island runner
- Playground w/Patio for Parents
- Beach for Water Toys
- Charcoal grill
- Picnic Table At Every Cabin
- Outdoor Ping Pong
- Horseshoe Pits
- Pool table
- Board games
- Fish cleaning facility
- Tranquility and Peace by a Natural Experience
- FREE wireless internet
- High chair — no charge
- Coin-operated laundry on premises
- We sell ice, gas, live bait, tackle, postcards, t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps and gifts
- Free use of Canoes
- Free use of Kayaks
- Free use of Water Bikes
- Sparkling clean water with no swimmer’s itch!
- Volleyball Court
- Game Room with Laundry
- Miles Of Hiking Trails On Site
- Boats On Remote Lakes That Are Free To Use
- Dockside Fishing
- Onsite Private Boat Landing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching